A beacon of hope to disengaged young people using creativity to open the door to learning and development
Setup your email and calendar with a Blackberry 10 device
1. Open the Settings application on your device’s home screen.
2. Open Accounts.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Scroll down and open Advanced.
5. Select Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync.
6. In the Email field, enter your full email address (it will be in the format email@example.com).
7. Leave the Domain field blank.
8. Enter your full email address as the Username (first firstname.lastname@example.org).
9. Enter your password as the Password.
10. Enter m.google.com as the server address.
11. Press Next at the top of your screen again and select which services you’d like to sync.
You’re all done! Synchronisation will begin automatically if you have Push enabled on your device. You can also open the Mail, Calendar, or Contacts app and wait a few seconds to start a sync.